Advanced Clinical Microscope
The next level of Incident light microscopes for the material sciences: The Panthera TEC MAT BD-T is a Trinocular microscope designed with BF/DF Plan Achromatic and Semi-Apo objectives, using UC eyepieces of 22mm Field of View.A hard-coated stage with a travel range of 6”x4”. A 3W LED smart segmental ring light in a compact setup with Field- and Aperture diaphragm can easily be changed to different color temperatures. The integrated Transmitted light system is based on a unique condenser design and allows to treat compound materials. The Motic LightTracer technology offers memory function, ow-Energy mode, and an LED feedback indicator to help optimize your workflow.
Inquire with McBain Systems for full details!
- Color Corrected Infinity Optical System (CCIS®)
- Trinocular head, Siedentopf type, 360º swiveling
- 25º inclined, 360º swiveling
- Fixed 50:50 Trinocular light split
- 48-75mm Interpupillary distance
- Diopter adjustment on both eyepieces, +/- 4 diopter
- Widefield UC-WF10X/22mm eyepieces with diopter adjustment
- Intermediate Body Epi-illuminator LED with integrated field and aperture diaphragms and slots for analyzer and polarizer
More details availabe from McBain Systems.
We can ship this item worldwide. If you would like a specific quote and estimated delivery time, contact us today.