Employing the Greenough stereoscopic optical system, the Motic SMZ-161 series stereomicroscopes provide you large-scale zoom ratio and the clearest image, high distortion-free and depth of field as well. SMZ-161 offers the best performance of a zoom ratio with 1:6, high resolution and long working distance.
SMZ-161 displays sharp, three-dimensioned images and wide field of view. Designed with eye point of 367mm and a comfortable viewing angle of 45°, which meets the ergonomic requirements, the SMZ-161 enables you to work with prolonged hours of viewing without discomfort felt by neck and shoulder. It mainly used for industries applications, allow you to observe assembly and inspect small parts or integrated circuits on PCB, LCD production line, as well as detection of precision parts for mechanical machining. The SMZ-161 is most suitable for combining with other equipment at the same time.
- Sharp 3-dimensional images
- Wide field of view
- Comfortable 45° viewing angle
- Ergonomically sound
- Greenough zoom optical system
- Binocular head, 45º inclined, 360º rotating
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/20mm
- 6:1 Zoom ratio, WD=110mm
- Magnification range: 0.75X-4.5X
- Plain pole stand, halogen, or LED compact incident/transmitted stand
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
For more information about this stereomicroscope ? contact McBain Systems. We can help you decide if this is the right Motic microscope for you.
We can ship this item worldwide. If you would like a specific quote and estimated delivery time, contact us today.